Burning Permit

A burning permit is required by both the Stockbridge and the Dansville fire departments. If you do not obtain a burning permit from the appropriate fire department in advance and someone calls the fire department, you are responsible for the charges for the fire run.


To get a burning permit:

from the Ingham Township Fire Dept.

Call Clayton Johnson Jr. at (517) 623-0007.

from the Stockbridge Township Fire Dept.

Call Russ Stowe at (517) 565-3301.